Just returned from some sping skiing and stayed at the Grand Timber Lodge. My family and I had a great time. Very nice place, with all the amenities you'd expect from a ski resort. Friendly staff and a good restaurant on site. My only negative would be that management descibes the GTL as ski-in/ski-out, when in reality there is a fair amount of walking if you want to use the ski-out access - not what you'd typically consider ski-in/ski-out. However, the resort operates its own shuttles and cannot be beat for convenience - they will drop you off and pick you up pretty much anywhere in Breckenridge as part of the complimentary service. So, all in all, this more than makes up for any deficienceis in the ski-in/ski-out access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado