I have stayed at a number of timeshare resorts including Marriots and Radisson and find that Grand Timber Lodge is definitely as good if not better. The condos are very well furnished and the kitchens are similar in size among the three and definitely better equipped.
I may have been lucky in that I have always been able to ski in and ski out but the place is so close to Beaver Run it's only a couple of minutes walk anyway.
The resort is blessed with some great outdoor hot tubs and two great indoor/outdoor swimming pools.
The staff are always very friendly and helpful and make you feel welcome. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado