“Good location, comfortable space”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, comfortable space”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

You can ski to the Double Eagle building at the end of the day, but you'll want a ride to the lift. It's only a block, but it's uphill, which is hard in ski boots.

The condo is a 2nd floor walkup, nicely decorated, comfortable. Has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Not a lot of suitcase space in the master bedroom, but plenty in the others. Big couch and chairs, large dining room table, and entry way big enough for boots and skis. Worked out really well for us. I'd stay here again.

Check-in / front desk
10 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Atlanta
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
26 Feb 2014
Hello Nicole- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I thnak you for letting us know how you found the dishes because we can investigate the dishwasher and follow up with housekeeping. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Atlanta
Reviewed 23 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
23 Sep 2011
Thank you for your 5 star review of Double Eagle unit B21!

We are glad you appreciated the family amenities of the unit and the remodel, we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing