“Adorable, comfortable cottage close to town”

Review of Callisto's Cottage

Driveway View
Three Bedroom Breckenridge Vacation Rental
Patio and Private Hot Tub
Exterior Street View, Two Blocks from Main Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Adorable, comfortable cottage close to town”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stayed in Callisto's Cottage with our twin toddlers and another couple and their toddler, and loved it. There was plenty of room and privacy, and we found the cottage to be extremely well stocked with all the items you need on a vacation. We loved the fact that it was only two blocks from Main Street. Having the hot tub and fire pit made for relaxing evenings after the kids went to bed. The Book Breck team has incredible customer service. We will definitely be back!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect house for a perfect vacation”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family has vacationed numerous times in Breckenridge and this time, we finally found the perfect place to stay! The cottage is beautifully furnished and decorated, has a wonderful upstairs suite and couldn't be in a better location for being in the center of town. I will always try to stay here in future!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Home away from Home”
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Great location, very clean and well appointed. Book Breck made it very easy for all aspects of our vacation. Enjoyed the stay very much.

Tulsa
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
28 Mar 2012
Dear Sam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Callisto's Cottage. We are so thrilled that you loved this house as much as we do. The downtown location is hard to beat!

We were hoping to follow up with you as you rated the check-in and value at four stars and we were wondering what we could have done differently to make things better for you. We are always looking for constructive feedback so we can make things better.

Thank you again for writing a review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Book Breck
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Wonderful Family Cottage”
Reviewed 16 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Thank you for allowing us to gather in Breckenridge at your lovely cottage. Upon our arrival we found a beautiful, homey, meticulously clean, updated "home." The beds and bedding were extremely comfortable. The hot tub under the stars and full moon was breathtaking. There was nothing additional that we needed to make for a comfortable and convenient vacation. Walking to Main St. was just minutes away. Restaurants and shopping were wonderful. Couldn't have been better!! Everyone agrees. We'll certainly be back. Thank you.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing