“Plenty of room and great shuttle service”
other travellers have booked this property
Three-Bedroom Highland Greens Charm Master Bedroom Deck View
Private Hot Tub
Exterior Winter View
Exterior of Highland Greens Charm Townhome on Right
Exterior Night View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Plenty of room and great shuttle service”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in February 2012

We loved staying at this place. We had several families and we all fit comfortably. The free shuttle service was awesome and so convenient to slopes and shops. Highland Greens Charm was nicely furnished, clean and had everything we needed. I am pretty hard to please on customer service but my questions were handled quickly and they more than exceeded my expectations. We love the skiing at Breckenridge and will be returning to this area and this town home in the future.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
CO
Reviewed 12 May 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 4 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We (six guys in our early 30's) recently stayed at Book Breck's Highland Greens Charm and had a wonderful experience. This place is even nicer than the pictures. The hot tub was perfect to use right after hitting the slopes. We were only 10 minutes away from the mountain which was awesome. The balcony provided a spectacular view of the mountains. I highly recommend this place and will stay here again. Some highlights: Fireplace, balcony, hot tub, huge garage, washer/dryer, very spacious living room, nintendo wii, etc. etc.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for a great getaway!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I planned a trip for a group of friends and was surprised at how easy it was to book this beautiful home through Book Breck. The house was absolutely gorgeous and in a great location. Not too far from downtown Breckenridge which was awesome for us. The house was very nice. Each couple had their own room and everything was spread out enough that we all had fun in the great room but also privacy in our own quarters of the house. The house was very clean and well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone who asks for a great place to stay in Colorado.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Denver
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
22 Dec 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us, it is greatly appreciated. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thrilled that you were able to extend your stay.

Regarding the concerns that you describe, we sincerely wish we could have known about them while you were in town so that we may have addressed them while you were here. Our goal is to provide you with the very best vacation lodging experience and we will be addressing each of your comments so that your next stay is an even better experience.

We do have a couple of clarifying questions to make sure everything will be completed for your next stay. You mentioned that a few parts of the house were a little worn, would you mind being specific as to which part of the house you are referring. Also, we don’t completely understand what you mean by “the open door in the upstairs closet let in a lot of cold air and was a little creepy!”

Again, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time at Highlands Green Charm. We eagerly await your next stay and how you find the home with all of your concerns addressed.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing