“Surround yourself in Colorado Beauty”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Aspen Meadow Lodge

Five Bedroom Breckenridge Vacation Rental Main deck off living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Five Bedroom Breckenridge Vacation Rental
Main deck off living room
Hot Tub off of patio
Game Room
Great room with gorgeous Aspen and Pine tree views
Open concept great room
Family room
Pool table off of garden level pario
Full kitchen
Dining Room
Master bedroom with TV armoire
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Bedroom 1 with queen bed on main floor
Adjacent shared bathroom on main floor
Bedroom 2 with queen bed on garden level
Bedroom 3 with queen bed on garden level
Bedroom 4 with two twin over queen bunk beds
Bunk room on garden level
Garden level shared bathroom
Garden level bathroom
Loft seating
Loft overlooking great room
Patio off of game room
Entryway
Stairs leading to garden level family room
Secluded hot Tub
Hot Tub View
Patio with seating for six
Exterior View
Main deck seating
Adirondacks seating on lawn
Main deck off of great room with grill
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Winter view from main deck
Winter View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
suef786
Miami, Florida
“Surround yourself in Colorado Beauty”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Having stayed several times in Colorado I thought my first choice would be to find a rental in town so we could walk everywhere. The problem is none of them had a gorgeous view or the right amount of space. I kept going back to Aspen Meadow thinking it checked all my boxes and I am so glad I did. The location is a short distance south of Breckenridge so we found it incredibly easy to zip into town for a meal, shopping, etc. I also thought the location was a perfect hopping off point for our daily hikes which were all a short drive from the house (Boreas Pass, Hoosier Pass, Mcculloch Gulch, to name a few).

The house itself allows for a large group to stay together yet have space as well. We had five adults, two teenagers, and three kids in our party. The lower level great room was a great gathering place for the kids to watch movies and play pool. On the main level we enjoyed cocktail hour in the beautiful living room or out on the expansive deck. There is even a third floor loft that gives you a private space to go and read. The bedrooms all have comfortable beds which is also one of those things that can make or break a stay.

Finally, booking this house with Book Breck was one of the most efficient rentals I have ever done. By using their app you have access to any and all information needed about the home, their services, as well as vacation suggestions. I rate them 100%

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nappanee, Indiana
Reviewed 21 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The kitchen sink was small
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed the house, it's location and its amenities. I always imagined that bunk room a memorable place for young cousins and friends to share and hand out in. We're happy your kids enjoyed it. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Eastern Colorado

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
OK
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing