All reviews movie theaters sevens restaurant soothe spa putting green lobby bar time share spa area the activities desk steam room and sauna beautiful resort ski lockers indoor and outdoor pools gondola ride free gondola the kitchen hiking trails on site restaurant
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We spent five days at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 in Breckenridge. The convenient location (ski in/ski out, plus just minutes away from downtown) made this an ideal location for our ski vacation. One of our favorite things was the ski locker room at the base of the mountain - we could store our skis, boots, goggles, gloves, etc. in lockers without having to lug them to our rooms. It kept the rooms neat and tidy and made it so easy to hit the slopes! Great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joanni L, General Manager at Grand Lodge on Peak 7, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Cindarae,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Grand Lodge on Peak 7. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our ski locker room and easy access to the ski slopes. We hope to see you again for your next ski vacation or summer getaway to the mountains!

Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I was so happy once I learned that I won a free weekend from my raffle submission at the Warren Miller film festival back in the fall. I own at the Grand Lodge but to have a free weekend and spend time with my family for one last ski weekend in the spring was a cherry on top! Thanks GL peak 7 for another great stay!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear JeanneSalcetti,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your most recent visit to the Grand Lodge on Peak 7. We are so happy to hear that you won a spring skiing weekend to spend with your family! If you get the itch to ski during these last two weeks of the season, please join us again for Bonus Time or Day Use. We hope to see you soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Great Spring Break in Breckenridge! Grand Lodge is really nice and great for families. You can't beat the location and ski-in-ski-out access. Our unit was a one-bed room with a sofa bed. Normally these are uncomfortable, but Grand Lodge has solved this problem. Also the free shuttle service to town is the best amenity. We'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joanni L, General Manager at Grand Lodge on Peak 7, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Eric F,

Thank you for your review for the Grand Lodge on Peak 7! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our ski in/ski out resort. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable sofa beds in the studio units, we really appreciate the positive feedback! Glad you had a great spring break with your family and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I have now enjoyed the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 for the fourth year after recently completing a week of Spring skiing. In my opinion, the physical resort, the amenities, combined with the location, are next to none in the Breckenridge area. By reading the many reviews of this resort you should now be confident of that. What is even more impressive to me…the STAFF!

My comments will therefore be directed toward what is much more difficult to find in today’s world - - - the exceptional service, and even more importantly, the attitude of every staff member on site. Yes, I said, “every staff member” for this goes from the maintenance man, Mike, through the housekeeping staff to the concierge and especially the front desk personnel. To be specific, Debby G., Pamela, and Brandon went out of their way on numerous occasions to fulfill each and every one of my requests (and there were many). They all truly “go the extra mile” and exude an attitude of “I’m here to make this vacation memorable for you, so don’t hesitate to let me know of any needs you may have.” In today’s world, I find that especially unique and oh, so very much appreciated.

I have no idea of the training procedure that the employees go through. But whatever it is, I find it to be unique and refreshing in today’s world in which all too often complacency and an attitude of “I don’t care” are all too common. Thank you, staff, and especially to those who I have mentioned, for making my stay so enjoyable! I’m already looking forward to seeing you all once again next year.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank DuaneL165
Joanni L, Manager at Grand Lodge on Peak 7, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Duane L,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review about the Grand Lodge on Peak 7! We are glad to hear you have returned for a fourth year and enjoyed the spring skiing here in Breckenridge! Your continued patronage is greatly appreciated here and we look forward to your future stays. Our staff strives to exceed our guest’s expectations and we are happy to hear they have made your visit memorable and accommodating! Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to you visiting us here at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Grand Lodge at Peak 7 is an awesome resort for the whole family. Ski in, ski out, outdoor hot tubs, live music in the lobby, theaters and a game room. They also offer a free shuttle into town so you don't have to bother with parking. The bed is very comfortable but the pillows are a little bit thick. Great for watching tv in bed though. Our favorite is the Master one bedroom, the amenities are perfect and homey. We are always very comfortable at Peak 7 even in the Suite - mom & dad and 2 pre-teen boys. There's never a shortage of things to do in Breckenridge!

1  Thank Konagirl41
Joanni L, General Manager at Grand Lodge on Peak 7, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Konagirl41,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about the Grand Lodge on Peak 7! We are thrilled to hear you had a great time with your family and did not run out of things to do during your stay! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our guitarist Keith, along with the hot tubs, theaters and game room. If you didn’t get the chance, next time stop by our Activities Desk for even more options on things to do both in house and off site here in Breckenridge. Thank you again for your kind words and feel free to contact the Front Desk for any accommodations during your next stay to make it even more enjoyable!

Best Wishes,