All reviews bowling alley fun park living room slope side full kitchen steam shower room service continental divide murphy bed alpine slide the outdoor hot tub large balcony beautiful resort movie theater shuttle service rental shop washer and dryer
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Had an amazing stay here during the slower season. Aside from the pleasantry of my staff interactions overall, the property was well appointed and made me feel even more blissful to be spending my time in the mountains. I cannot get over how clean everything was- when I stay in hotels, I explore them thoroughly and have an eye for cleanliness! This property was immaculate, and truly impressed me.

Absolutely loved the room! It was exceptionally clean and I actually met some of the housekeepers, who were in my opinion some of the most lovely housekeeping employees I have ever met. Ana I believe, was a pro! Friendly and nice, and service was exceptional!

I was here before the ski season, so maybe I had some special treatment, but this was about as pleasant and peaceful of a vacation that I have ever spent. Loved the room, staff, and will certainly be back to see how this evolves over the busier season.

Room Tip: 5th floor has vaulted ceilings, East side faces the Continental Divide
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Dear Julie B,

Thank you for your recent review of One Ski Hill Place. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the staff of the hotel and the rooms. We take pride in our employees and the cleanliness of the property and am glad that you were able to enjoy both. I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the property again.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Everything was outstanding from the great staff to the beautiful room...this was our first time in Breck and we can't wait to go back for a ski trip this year. The only downer was we should have stayed another day! Thanks to all in helping make our 25th anniversary CO trip a great one.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Steve C,

Thank you so much for submitting your review and so happy we were able to host you to celebrate such an incredible occasion! We look forward to welcoming you back to One Ski Hill Place in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Overall a really great property, supremely friendly staff and lovely pool area. However, the couple and wedding party/guests were not notified that the restaurant and bar would be closed during our stay. We were highly disappointed and this effected our stay negatively because the hotel was not located within walking distance to Breckenridge restaurants and bars. The shuttle was also not very accommodating to our large group and handicap guest.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Katie S,

Let me first me apologize for the lack of communication. I am so sorry to have inconvenienced you at any time and have reviewed our policies going forward to ensure this doesn't happen again. During the fall and spring we have reduced availability in our food and beverage outlets. If you are interesting in trying us again, please contact me directly at (970) 547-8822.

Thanks,

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I can only imagine how fantastic it is during ski season. We were guests for a wedding during the off season and were impressed with every feature and amenity. If you want to treat yourself, do it here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Dear Kristin L,

Thank you for your recent review of One Ski Hill Place and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time here this fall. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Luxury slope side hotel. We had a fantastic 3 bedroom suite with great view and a fireplace. There was a full kitchen that was clean and up-to-date. Amenities are family friendly including a pool table and small bowling alley. The ski locker room is great and the ski valets are fantastic,

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank pgv333
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear pgv333,

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ski Hill Pace. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your slope-side 3 bedroom condominium and the family friendly amenities including the pool table and the bowling alley. I look forward to welcoming you back to Breckenridge and to One Ski Hill Place in the near future.