“Best week of the year.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Best week of the year.”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The townhouse was clean and ready to use. Called maintance about hot water heater and upstairs toilet and maintance was right there to fix the problem. Wonderful neighborhood. Location was great for bike riding and all the other things we did. We will call for a return visit the next time we need a place to stay. Thank you... Nancy Haas...Wichita, ks.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
30 Jul 2013
We're are so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us in Summit County Nancy! We are sorry for any inconvenience that was caused by the maintenance issues, but we are glad that we were able to get that fixed in a timely fashion for you. We hope to see you bike riding in our neck of the woods again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a very pleasant experience.”
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The staff I worked with was extremely helpful with securing the condo. The condo was comfortable and met the needs we needed for a comfortable stay.

Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Comforts of home”
Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in November 2011

First, the agency was great to work with. All the information provided was accurate. This condo was a great stay for my family on a week long vacation. The rooms and beds were comfortable and the place was very clean. The kitchen was well stocked for those who like to cook in. Location was great, just minutes from the highway to take you to all the major ski resorts. Only minor details to improve would be to have a larger stock of towels and paper products which we ran out of early on. We also had to buy laundry and dishwashing detergents which were not provided.

MD
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Comfort, location, being well appointed
Liked least: lack of cleaning supplies in kitchen
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing