“Convenient spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Older travelers
17 Feb 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
jericmill...
New Denver, Canada
“Great Condo, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Ski Country moved me into this condo after their were maintenance issues with the place I'd originally booked. Definitely an upgrade, very roomy and in a good location (close to Snowflake Lift and close to downtown Breck). Huge television, which is always a plus after a long day skiing What most impressed me was the incredible measures SKI COUNTRY went to in order to ensure my stay in the mountains feels like a vacation. They went above and beyond, and after five years of coming three or four times a year, I can say this is the BEST rental company I've dealt with.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Nov 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, despite having to be relocated from your original unit booked. Thank you for the kind compliments and understanding what we do to take care of our guests. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
27 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service we strive for and the in-room amenities. The shuttle bus was a new feature to Ski Country this year and we are glad to hear its being utilized and valued! The items you mentioned were brought to our maintenance department and fixed, we apologize they were not functioning properly for you but we appreciate you telling us about them so we could correct it. We are grateful for your business and look forward to hosting your future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had an amazing stay at this unit in Breckenridge. It was close to slopes and to town so either was walkable. The unit was extremely comfortable for my gf and myself. The only drawback was the electric fireplace. The rental company made check in/out very easy even though our schedule was compromised by weather. The hot tub and pool were very close and the unit itself was very relaxing. We will absolutely be back.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I am also happy to hear that despite the weather compromising your stay, you were able to make the best of your vacation! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
MN
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rugged travelers
1 Mar 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Sundowner W5 has some great furnishings that definitely show the care that the owner has put into the unit. A couple blocks from either Main St or the Snowflake lift make it a pretty ideal location.

I'm sorry to hear that you were misinformed regarding the unit. We always try to make sure our information through or site or travel partners is as up to date and correct as possible. We are also able to replace appliances if notified to ensure you have a great trip.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing