“Great for couple getaway, not a family reunion”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

intent201...
Lincoln, Nebraska
“It was intense!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Meaning I probably would have had more room had I been sleeping in tents.
The mattress pad cover on the pull out sofa was so dirty with hair and food
particles that I probably would have been better off sleeping on the ground.
The last morning of our stay, there was absolutely not a drop of running water.
No shower, no toilet! Once again, probably better off in tents!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Jun 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear you encountered some issues during your stay. We strive to deliver excellent service to each and every guest. Unfortunately, there are issues beyond our control like the water. We did everything in our power to get that situation handled as quickly as possible, but we are sorry it had such a profound impact on your stay. We will take your feedback and improve upon our service for future guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We also thank you for being a well rounded shopper, assessing reviews and giving your own opinion!!! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
“condo is very tiny”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

we hardly had space to maneuver around each other. Location is good though, 3 blocks from the main street

18 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am sorry to hear you found the unit to be too small, as we make very detailed descriptions with square footage sizes in order to avoid this. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location however. We appreciate your business and look forward to arranging a larger unit for you next time in Breckenridge.
“Very Clean and Comfy”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Though it is somewhat difficult to find in the dark, we really enjoyed our stay and are definitely planning on re-booking this unit again!

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Rugged travelers
4 Apr 2013
Hi Ingrid- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and are planning to return to stay with us. I apologize that you had some trouble finding your unit in the dark; next time we will be sure your instructions are abundantly clear to avoid any confusion. Sometimes our maps do no go into as much helpful detail as our agents do. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Affordable winter weekend getaway”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and were greeted by a nice concierge at the Ski Country Resorts desk. We quickly made it over to the condo, which was clean and had everything we needed. Space was limited but it was only two of us... I wouldn't recommend for a group of 4.

The common area was nice (great fireplace) and the two hot tubs outside provided some much needed relaxation after long days of riding at Breck.

Since we flew over from the Northeast and did not rent a car, the shuttle service that is included in the price of the rental was fantastic. All we needed to do was call and we had a ride to wherever we wanted in about 10 minutes.

15 Mar 2013
Hi Keith- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that your greeting was our standard, your unit was clean and well supplied for your needs. I am glad to know that the common area is being utilized and appreciated by our guests. The shuttle service is new to Ski Country this season, so knowing that it is a valued amenity is very helpful to us. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays you have to Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing