“Relaxing week in Breckenridge”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing week in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Of course you can't beat the weather in Breckenridge in the Mid July, but this condo puts you in the middle of it all in Breck. Two blocks off main, and short bike ride up the mountain to Peak 8 activities. At the end of the day you can relax in the hot tub right in the condo and very private. The three bed rooms all have their own TV, so the kiddo's can watch cartoons, while you watch something else. Wonderful to have a two car garage for parking and storing the extra gear you bring for a mountain weekend. Everything in this place is updated and nice, we found ourselves wanting to clean as if it was our own.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
19 Jul 2012
Hi Gary! Thank you for your review of our Winterpoint Townhome #33. This townhome is a great option for a Breckenridge stay with it's many updates and homey atmosphere. And, as you pointed out, the location simply can't be beat! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Winterpoint AND Breckenridge and hope to have you again in the future! Don't forget to check out all of our Winterpoint Townhomes at our website : www.skicountry.com when you are booking your next visit!
“Outstanding upgrade”
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We were initially in a smaller unit than we had booked, and to compensate, the resort company moved us into this upgrade as soon as they could. We wish we had spent the whole week here. This was a terrific unit, great location very close to the shuttle, with enclosed private hot tub and flat screen tv's in every room. Very well equipped, great kitchen, loved the great room with gas fireplace huge flat screen and lots of seating. It was great to have enclosed garage as it snowed a lot while we were here and we didn't have to dig out each day. Very nice three bedrooms, comfortable soft beds; two and a half baths; nice master suite. One of the bedrooms has twin beds. It is on three split levels; lots of stairs but this was not a problem for us. Very new, or recently redone; nicely decorated. No internet access; that surprised us. Would definitely stay here again.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
27 Mar 2012
Sounds like we were able to get you upgraded to a unit that you loved. The furnishings are top notch and there is no better way to wind down at the end of a long ski day than in the hot tub. Being a block from a lift is a nice bonus too. I'm glad that my staff was able to make sure your needs were met.

We hope to have you back with us soon and thank you for writing such a kind review!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“Best in Breck”
Reviewed 17 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

I have probably visited Colorado 25 times over the years to ski in many different resorts and this unit was the BEST. The interior was warm and comfortable and the location with respects to the lifts and to town couldnt be beat. The kitchen was neat and very well equiped, the bedrooms were very well furnished. I told my daughter,"I dont know the owners of this unit, but I know I would like them."
I will try to stay at this unit in the future. (Its not for sale, is it?)

Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and very comfortable”
Reviewed 5 September 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Check in was very smooth. a nice walk to the main street. The unit was very clean and nicely equipt.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Right distance to attractions
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$ 249
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing