“Christmas Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

As always, Sky Country Resorts worked with us. We delayed our trip by a day due to a storm moving through Colorado. When I called the night before to see if we could move our days, Eric was experiencing problems with the computer system. Rather than placing me on hold, he took my information and said when the system recovered, he would call me. Within 10 minutes, Eric called and said he was able to move our stay by one day and the cost of the move was minimal. When we arrived, the maid staff was finishing the room and within an hour of arriving we were checked in. Condo 6a was beautiful and we had a great time. Thank you Ski Country Resorts and Thank you Park Meadows Condo

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
29 Dec 2011
Glad we were able to take care of you again! I'll be sure to pass on the praise to Erik for a job well done in keeping your vacation on track. Its always a source of pride for me when someone steps up and takes responsibility for ensuring your vacation happens right.

Thanks for taking the time to write the kind words. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“All we needed!”
Reviewed 24 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Vey nice, clean, updated and comfortable unit. Was perfect for the two of us.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
24 Dec 2011
We're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. It always makes our job easier when homeowners take the pride in their unit that this one does.

We hope you enjoyed your time in Breck and to see you again soon.

Thanks!

Reviewed 26 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 18-24
26 Aug 2011
Thank you KK for your positive review of Park Medows Lodge and unit 6A, we appreciate your comments. Unit 6A is a very nice property and Park Meadows remains the best value in Breckenridge, year after year! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
“cozy”
Reviewed 19 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Room was small but nice. Space was utilized well with large flat screen TV above the kitchen table. All new stainless appliances were appreciated and the bed was quite confortable.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
19 Aug 2011
Thank you Marty for your 5 star rating of our Park Meadows unit 6A!

We appreciate your comments as it helps us keep our properties in quality condition at all times. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities of the Lodge and unit 6A. Please visit us again soon!
Pueblo Co
Reviewed 13 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
13 Jan 2011
Thank you for your appreciation for Park Meadows Lodge and unit 6A!

We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!

Look for us on the web at www.skicountry.com.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing