“Very cosy and comfortable, and a great kitchen!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very cosy and comfortable, and a great kitchen!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We recently stayed at this lovely condo for a girls get together! We all love to cook and were looking for a great kitchen so we could have a sit down dinner! The beds and bedrooms were comfortable especially the master!We wanted a hot tub because we couldn't make the drive to one of the Colorado hot springs. All of our requests were fulfilled by choosing this great home away from home!The only downfall was the parking.They only allow one parking permit, so we had to park a few cars a distance away and pay a fee. But, the great shuttle service made it OK. Thanks so much!!

Older travelers
10 Aug 2013
Hello Susie- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We wish that there was more parking throughout the entire town but I am glad to hear that the shuttle service made the need to park in overflow easier for your group. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Great accomidations.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Was a great location and condo. Everything you need for comfort.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
tx
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
19 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you found the unit to be spacious and clean. I am thrilled to know your vacation was only enhanced by the units easy and convenient location. That is the standard of service we strive for and thank you for letting us be part of it! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
“Where are the glasses?”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Great location and nice, bright large condo. Close to the swimming pool and just one flight up stairs or elevator. Walk to everything. What we were disappointed in is the lack of glassware. There was only one beverage size glass! The knives did not cut even bread. These could easily be upgraded to match the nice condo unit. Also suggest plastic cups to take to pool area.

17 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your unit, as well as its additional amenities. I apologize for the glassware and flatware situation and I have passed along your comments to the homeowner to ensure we get additional/replacement supplies in there right away. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
PR
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

11 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of Ski Hill Condominiums #15! We do agree that Ski Hill offers one of the most convenient locations in Breckenridge! Located in Downtown Breckenridge, but also just steps from the Gondola, Ski Hill Condominiums gives its guests the convenience of parking your car and leaving it during your entire stay! We are sorry to hear that you had some troubles finding our central check in office and do try to alert our guests ahead of time that, being a property management company, we have an off site check in. Unfortunately, not all online travel agents that book through us will agree to provide us with our guest's contact information to be able to contact them directly to alert them to our check in procedures. We are working diligently to try to change this and have tried to post our check in instructions within the property description of these certain websites, but sometimes it can be easily overlooked. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next Breckenridge vacation! You can view pictures and details of all of our Ski Hill units and book directly at our website at www.SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing