“Better than I expected as I am a hotel snob”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better than I expected as I am a hotel snob”
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Ski Country's condo lived up to expectations. Ski in and ski out. Great loaction. The free shuttle was a great benefit that we used a few times. The management was very responsive to all of our needs. I highly recommend them.

30 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially excited to hear you enjoyed the comforts of your accommodations! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
“Troubled”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My friend and I recently stayed at Trails Ends for 2 nights. The place was not very clean and did not have the basic staples for a condo, like ice cube trays, for example. We were absolutely appaled when we went to bed and found a suspicious white matter on the brown comforter and on the dust ruffle on the right side. It was really gross! Luckily I found a different comforter in the closet. The next day we went to the office to inform them. We were told " there is nothing we can do today, we will address this issue on Monday" I later received a call saying the owners could not be reached but they would discount the rate $50.!! We were also given a second key that did not work. If we hadn't taken both sets with us when we went out for the evening, imagine our surprise at 10:30pm! We loved Breckenridge but were very disappointed in the condo and how the situation was handled.

10 Jul 2012
Dear Mrs. Moritz:

I am in receipt of your review posted on Trip Advisor with respect to your recent stay with Ski Country Resorts at Trails End Condominiums.

As the owner of Ski Country Resorts, I was informed of the unfortunate situation you experienced with the bedding arrangements. My Front Office Manager explained to me that she did in fact meet with you in person the next morning when you brought to our attention the damage to the comforter. My Office Manager recalls a slightly different version of the conversation in which after listening to the situation offered to dispatch housekeeping staff to correct the problem, which you declined by indicating you wished not to be disturbed.

“Waiting until Monday is not an option at Ski Country. In fact, we have more staff on duty during the weekends than Mondays or midweek.

She also apologized and offered you monetary compensation, which you agreed to. A credit was issued to your account the day before your scheduled departure. The Manager was also present upon your departure and recalls you mentioning that housekeeping was not up to standard and thanked her for handling the refund and for the stay.

Although your negative experience and others are extremely rare, but on occasion do happen, I am disappointed that after your departure you still felt the issue was not corrected to your satisfaction.

Finally, I would like the opportunity to invite you back to Ski Country and Trails End for a complimentary nights lodging. I am confident your next visit will be without incident and a more memorable experience.

David Garrett
President
Ski Country Resorts
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrific Location - Comfy Condo”
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We've stayed at another ski-in ski-out location in Breckenridge for many years and were a little leary of making a change. However, we stayed at the Trails End Condo (unit 406)in February and were very pleased with the accomodations.
The location of the condo is ideal for ski-in ski-out capability (just out the back door to the Quicksilver) and it was also easy walk into town.
The condo itself was a good size with a comfortable couch and chairs in the living room - a table and chairs for dining and a good-sized, well outfitted kitchen. The Queen size bed was very comfy and the room was quiet. The bathroom could use a little updating, but was completely fine. We also loved the hot tub which was just a few steps out the door and felt secluded amid the pine trees. There's only one outdoors (there's another inside) - but it was never crowded when we were there and we often had it to ourselves.
All in all we would recommend this property (Unit Te406 -Remember all condos here are not the same - so I can't speak for any of the other units. Although we did stick out heads into a studio that looked very nice too.)

8 Mar 2012
I'm glad to hear that you had a great time at Trails End. The outdoor hot tub is perfect after the skiing and the lights that change colors in it are a nice touch. Walking distance to everything allows you leave your car parked safe and sound.

You are correct that units can vary, even throughout the same complex. Thats one of the reasons we recommend that you book directly with us. Nobody knows the units as well as we do and we can make sure you'll get one you like.

Well it sounds like Trails End won you over so we hope to see you back here with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 24 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
24 Oct 2011
Thank you Hanna for your 4 star review of Trails End Condominiums and unit 406!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your honeymoon here in Breckenridge and your accommodations were clean, comfortable and issue free.

We look forward to your return visit to Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge! Please stay in touch with us on-line at www.skicountry.com for direct bookings and lodging specials.
Denver
Reviewed 24 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
24 Jun 2011
Thank you for your review of our Trails End unit 406, we appreciate your comments.

We will have the bathroom exhaust fan replaced or repaired to good working order, thanks for letting us know.

Thank you again for your repeat trips to Breckenridge and staying with Ski Country Resorts, we look forward to having you back every season!
Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing