“Perfect Breckenridge Lodging Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great beds, small for a 2 BR”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Trails End:
The good: Great location. Right next to the slopes and a very short walk into town. They have their own hot tubs (one inside, one outside), so you don't have to use the upper village pool/hot tubs (which is really not very nice or clean). There is Wifi, which works just fine. Nice ski storage room in the entry was very convenient.
The not so good: The hot tubs are much too hot. I love hot tubs on the warmer side, but I just couldn't stay in either of them for any length of time. Having to use the key fob to enter the building doors in the middle of the day was a pain (especially when you returned with ski gear on). It seems that just having to do that in the evening would be sufficient for security.

Unit P8:
The good: very comfy beds in both rooms (King + 2 queens). Nice furnishings in general. Humidifiers kept the air nice and moist. Nice view of distant mountains, not slopes.

The not so good: The unit was very small for a 2 BR. We have stayed at Trail's End before in a 2BR that was much bigger. In our case, my husband and I went alone, so we were ok, but if we had had others with us, it would have been crowded. There also wouldn't have been enough places to sit in the den with more people unless you wanted to sit on the dining chairs. The layout was a little odd because the master BR (with a nice big bathroom and walk-in closet)had the two queen beds, and the other much smaller room had the king. So we slept in the room with the King and stored our stuff in the 2nd BR. Also, this unit only had parking outside, which meant we had to shovel snow off the car and out of the way of our car if we wanted to go somewhere.

Ski Country Property Manger: Great all around. We arrived after hours because our flight was delayed, and they not only had our keys and directions stored in a safe place for us to retrieve, they called us to make sure we could find the office, etc. When our unit's humidifier broke, they brought a new one very fast.

A romantic getaway
21 Feb 2014
Hello Shelly- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. In regards to your feedback for the HOA controlled items (hot tub and entry door) we will let them know of these suggestions. As far as the interior suggestions, we thank you for this valuable feedback but we are not sure there is much we can do to correct it. This is one of our most adored units in Trails End because it is so nice. It is indeed small in terms of square footage which does bother some people. I am glad to know any requested items/issues during your stay were handled promptly. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Breckenridge Lodging Experience”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We were looking for a 2 bedroom unit that would accomodate our family. This penthouse unit was perfect. Very upscale design, bedding was very comfortable and both bedrooms and living overlooked the creek/chair lift area as well as the town and mountains. Kitchen was well equipped (eco- friendly frying pans ... thank you!) Our teenage sons appreciated the queen beds in the second bedroom and the indoor/outdoor hot tubs at the bottom of the elevators. The underground parking was a big plus. Finally, the Ski Country staff was very friendly and accomodating throughout our booking, stay and departure. Thank you ... we will be back!

Luxury-minded travelers
16 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, which is most adored by all visitors it houses. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you on vacation? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Not terrible”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This condo was sufficient. The main issue was that there was way too much furniture for the size of the space. It felt very closed and cluttered with table, chairs, cabinets, etc. Too much Funiture!

13 Mar 2013
Hello Bill- Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for one of our most adored units in Trails End. I am sad to hear you felt cluttered but I am hopeful that we could find you a more suitable condo on your future stays to Breckenridge! Thank you for your feedback and your business.
Mobile
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway
17 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, and especially thrilled that the shuttle was useful to you! We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
MD
Reviewed 20 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
20 Apr 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time at Trails End P8. You're spot on about the location as you can't get any closer to the lifts than Trails End. A block from Main isn't bad either.

We are happy to run over more soap as needed. We don't provide shampoo as hotels do, but if you ask, sometimes we get samples sent to us that we can run out.

Thanks for the great review and we hope to have you with us again soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;