“Super location, beautiful view”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super location, beautiful view”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Ski Country staff was nice in arranging the stay, even called to let me know the unit was ready earlier than check in time. Check-in was easy at the Main St office. Unit location is great, walking distance to everything in town. Unit is nicely furnished and was clean. Bed very comfy. It did have a odd musty smell in the living room, but it was summer so we had the sliders open for most of our stay. Being street side, the traffic noise was a little loud with the windows open, but we knew this ahead of time, and Ski Country even pointed it out when I made my reservations, so that's not a complaint, just awareness for your visit. One thing Ski Country could do is add a receptacle for recycling. Couldn't beat sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine, or waking up and seeing the beautiful mtns out the window! We would stay here again.

8 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. We will look into the musty smell in the living room and definitely take into consideration the recycling program. It is an issue we are trying to address with all our units right now. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Chicago
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
27 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, and it is always nice to hear that our service is recognized to the standard we strive for. Thanks for leavin gother travelers in the in-room tips for staying. We are grateful for your business and hope to host any future stays you may have in Breckenridge!
windsor co
Reviewed 13 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
13 Oct 2011
Thank you for your four star review of Trails End unit P9.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, the view from unit P9 and the service you received from Ski Country.

We hope you will visit Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts again very soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dated decor but convenient location”
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

This condo was clean and comfortable and in a great location convenient to downtown Breckenridge. The furnishings, though adequate, were dated.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
6 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of Trails End unit P9. Trails End offers a great year round location in Breckenridge and we are very pleased thay you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon at Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge!
Colorado
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Trails End unit P9, we appreciate your comments.

We are happy you had a great weekend getaway in Breckenridge and hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing