“Warm and Sunny”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Warm and Sunny”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Really liked the place, great sunny corner with a quiet view of the trees/snow. The room/space is very comfortable. Parking is very convenient and protected. Place could use a new t.v. and mattress but overall very enjoyable and private. Thanks so much, would rent again.

30 Mar 2013
Hello Ashley- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed the amenities of the unit and I will surely pass along the TV and bed comments to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge!
Virginia
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
18 Apr 2012
Thanks for the great review! I appreciate the kind words on our staff. We take a lot of pride in customer service and its always great to hear positive feedback.

Cedars 23 is a fantastic unit and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Being a block from Main and having the slopes out your front door makes things easy, especially if you are trying to keep track of some little ones.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Australia
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
17 Feb 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Cedars 23 unit.

As you said, Cedars has everything to offer the skiing family and we are very pleased that you come back year after year to visit us!

Please keep in touch and visit us on the web at www.skicountry.com as our website has become state of the art!
CEDARS 23
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

LA
Reviewed 13 July 2009 for a stay in December 2008
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location and townhouse size
Liked least: Multi-level - lots of stairs to climb
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing