1,767 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskski valetwarm cookiesvalet staffthe upper floorsself parkingbreakfast buffethotel restaurantrooms are largebreck sportsoxygen barmain streetski shophotel shuttlemountain viewmini fridge
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I booked this hotel for a spring ski trip to Breckenridge with my family. I liked the close location to Peak 9 and fact it had a pool and hot tubs. However, I was disappointed to find the pool and hot tubs to be filthy. They did clean the pool the next afternoon so was happy they at least addressed my concern.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Alex R, Lead Concierge at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our proximity to the slopes. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We are very sorry that the pool and hot tubs to your liking, but very glad that we got this resolved for you. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this Doubletree many times in the past and the quality of service has gone downhill. While a great location (2 minute walk to ski), I cannot recommend this unless the service and accommodations improve. The staff was outright to my kids and our room was literally falling apart—the shower faucet and bathroom sink faucet literally fell off during our stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our staff or the room. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The location cannot be beat. The rooms are good sized, and in good condition. The other parts of the hotel are not as great - the pool and hot tubs are very old and dirty and smell strongly of chlorine. The parking is valet only - when they returned our vehicle it had a large RED dent on the side of our white car. It was not there when we turned in the car, but when we made a claim to the hotel that the damage was their fault - they sent us through a claims adjuster that denied the claim and would not return calls. We will not stay here again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

After reading many reviews on this property, we decided to book. I did not have high expectations. First, the pros - location is perfect, ski in/out is super convenient, and a short walk to town makes needing a car a non issue. The rooms are large, beds are comfy. The breakfast buffet is decent. I found the front desk helpful.
Cons: the temperature is the rooms is so hot. no ac in building - I stopped at front desk and got a fan, but overall the rooms are so stuffy. Also, the property layout is not good. Plan on doing a lot of walking to get to your room. If you are above the 6th floor you need to take multiple elevators down long halls to get to your room. I had read this before we booked, so I made sure we were on the 6th floor or below.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank tbeez
Alex R, Lead Concierge at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you appreciated our proximity to the slopes and town. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

DoubleTree by Hilton at Breckenridge
970-547-5550

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My "very good" rating is for the hotel's convenience of location and not for the hotel itself. While the hotel is ok, you are really paying for being across the street from the Beaver Run area of the mountain. Another convenience is that Breck Sports has a store for equipment rentals right in the hotel. Otherwise, the hotel is nothing special. the parking valets were indifferent at best. In my teenage years I was a parking valet and the first rule of thumb is to constantly hustle. Apparently, the parking valets at this hotel never got the memo. The cars were constantly backed up and there was no sense of urgency or even a real effort to be courteous. Most had a lethargy to them that made them appear hungover. Additionally, while the hotel restaurant was fine, they always seemed to be understaffed. At the breakfast buffet, it took a while to be seated even though there were plenty of tables available and for dinner, even though the restaurant was far from full, it took a long time for dinner to come out. The staff at the restaurant was very friendly but there just wasn't enough of them.

Otherwise, the hotel seemed to be a bit worn and the elevator (only one for each section of the hotel) was slow and small for the size of the hotel, especially considering that it is next to a ski resort where people have bags and equipment.

That said, I would stay here again purely for the convenience to the mountain.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our valet staff. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.