“Great Place, Great Price”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place, Great Price”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We traveled to Breck mostly for the skiing. This was a perfect condo for our purposes, as we mostly only slept and ate breakfast there. The fireplace was nice, and the complex was located conveniently nearby the BreckConnect Gondola, downtown, and a gas station. It was also helpful to have shuttle service available. And the price was very reasonable. In addition, I was able to rent my ski equipment from the same building upon check-in and return it upon check-out for a discounted price! I also got a discounted 3-day lift ticket from the resort. Overall it was a great experience and the staff was very helpful.

26 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Grand Rapids
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

30 Jan 2014
Hello Matt- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the dated condition of this unit. It is a property we are consistently encouraging the homeowner to update and your suggestions help. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location but needs some updating and repairs.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We loved the location, it was right on the bus route and walking distance to town. The owners need to update though, the dryer was terrible, some heat boards were not working and some of the furniture had some tears. It did run less money than other places so I guess you get what you pay for. Not bad but needs some new things in it.

4 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit location. Thank you for your comments and suggestions for improvement and updating. I will be sure the homeowner gets this feedback with hope for improvement. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Jalapepr
“Shop around.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The property management is the best. The property isn't as nice as the photos indicate. Shop around. No grill, broken door, drapes don't fit, floor is worn and missing. Old stove. Old tv's with knobs in the bedrooms. No real patio. Good location.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am thrilled to hear that you think our service as property management is the best. However, I apologize that you felt deceived by the pictures online. It is never our intent to give our guests any other perception of a unit than the reality. I have passed all your comments along to the homeowner with our most sincere hope they will update to make a more enjoyable guest experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

“place to crash”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

just got this as a place to sleep & shower during the Volleyball tournament. It was the cheapest available and was just fine for what we used it for. clean comfortable and enough beds.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
25 Aug 2011
Thank you JJ for your review of our Base Nine 2 bedroom unit A202. We are happy that we could provide you clean affordable accommodations for your trip to Breckenridge. We hope you will keep us in mind for your next trip to Breckenridge. Please book direct with us at www.skicountry.com, thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$ 119
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing