“Oh, sooooo good! A French Pastry Jewel!”

La Francaise French Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My family and I stumbled upon this jewel of a French Pastey shop on a late, chilly afternoon. We each ordered a gormet coffee and pastry. The pastries here are so good, you tremble like a little kid diving into an Easter Basket. I had the signature almond encrusted pastry that had me screaming to endulge in a second. Highly recommend this jewel of a pastry shop!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This is a great place for a pastry or lunch when shopping on Main Street. The beignet was delicious!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Yes, the pastries are as in France, but priced way higher than in France. Tastes good, but not worth that much money.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The smell of butter is strong, which usually means delicious croissants to me. The smell and texture of the croissant was great, but the taste didn't reach my expectations. Our coffee drink was mediocre, that's one thing I'd recommend they improve. But it's a french bakery - so I can only judge on the baked goods. To that end, I'd give it 4 stars. Hey, you're here for skiing and on a cold day what more can you ask for than a warm croissant and coffee.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Loved this place. The best coffee drink I've ever had. The flavored whip on top was delicious. Loved the quiche as well as the almond pastry. We loved it so much we visited three times on our visit!