US$ 268
US$ 172
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$ 314
US$ 268
BestWestern.com
Boulder Twin Lakes Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 142
Courtyard
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 168
Alps Boulder Canyon Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$ 229
Hotels.com
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 179
US$ 336
US$ 246
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

1,072 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelturn down servicebath saltsmountain viewsoaking tubluxury hotelfour seasonsgreat amenitieshotel lobbybusiness meetingthe location is perfectdowntown boulderlong weekendthe pearlcookiesjulesconcierge
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great stay at this luxurious hotel in the heart of Boulder. We loved being able to walk right out the front door to the best hot spots. It was always nice coming back to the hotel with the large, lively lobby. Bar food and drink selection were great. Spa was fantastic with nice facilities and competent, friendly staff. Our room on the second floor was spacious and very comfortable. My wife loved the deep soaking tub and abundance of bath products. Bed was super comfortable with great sheets and pillow selection.
The best part of our stay was the staff. They were friendly and engaging at every interaction. Great stay.

Room Tip: Book early. This was our fifth trip to Boulder and the first time we have been able to secure a reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear islandhopper65,

While I’m happy to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us, I’m most pleased to hear you found the best part of the experience to be our dedicated team. We work diligently to hire hospitality professionals who are passionate about providing friendly and timely service to each of our guests. I’m glad you and your wife were able to enjoy so many amenities of our hotel, from the convivial lobby to T-Zero Cocktail Bar to our award-winning Spa at St Julien. Thank you for your review; I hope you’ll choose to stay with us again, the next time your travels take you to Boulder.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel! Twice a day room service, beautiful mountain views, lovely pool and hot tub, cookies for turn down service, super-nice bathroom and bath products. Everyone was friendly. And the location rocks. We could walk to the creek path, the awesome new library and terrific adjacent playground, and Pearl Street Market with its shops and restaurants. We had a great time. I would love to return and Boulder is great, too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear CapitalHill,

I’m pleased to hear you had an enjoyable trip to Boulder and were able to take advantage of our central location to explore all of the shopping, dining and adventure the town has to offer. Our turndown cookies, which are made by local Boulder chocolatier, Lift Chocolate, are often a guest favorite. I’m glad you enjoyed them, too!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I had a three-day reservation planned for my wife's 40th Birthday with her mom and dad coming to town to surprise her (they haven't seen each other in awhile!). We already had a booked room at St. Julien but they had planned for an Airbnb nearby that was bigger but today I convinced them to cancel and book a room at St Julien too because today I was able to reserve a King Julien Suite instead of the standard 400sq room because the suite was double the size (800sq instead of 400sq) which would allow the four of us to join the separate room in the king suite in the mornings for coffee talk and maybe an evening nightcap as we catch up. I got a confirmation email but went to call and confirm anyways and was told that they had OVERBOOKED and that my reservation was a “GLITCH”! My in-laws tried to get their Airbnb back shortly after this horrible news but were unable too and now they/we are stuck in these two small rooms that are not conducive to morning coffee-talk, etc.... They offered me a $20 discount a night but what they failed to realize is when people make reservations online and they get a confirmation email that people make plans and now without a decent size room/suite and not being able to get back the Airbnb we are stuck with the short end of the stick. I was hoping for an enjoyable three days to celebrate my wife's 40th Birthday but now I am scrambling and stressing of where we can find a decent place that is bigger than 400sq or just keep what we have with Sj Julien which is far from ideal. Thanks, St Julien!! Hopefully your "Tech Team" doesn't do this to anyone else. My word of advice is to all those who make a reservation online is to call in advance to confirm there is no "glitch."

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Muuggy
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Muuggy,

I’d like to extend my sincere apologies for the major inconvenience you encountered as a result of a faulty booking engine. We are honored you chose to celebrate your wife’s milestone birthday with us, and I am sorry the celebration did not go as planned. While I can assure you our comfortable lobby is conducive to meeting for morning coffee or an evening nightcap, I certainly understand the desire to convene with your relatives in room. I’d like our reservations team to contact you to discuss the matter in more detail, as well as ways in which we could remedy our mistake; please email us directly at reservations@stjulien.com with your preferred contact information and we will reach out to you directly.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Room needed to be updated and bed linens were stiff and not soft. The bar and spa were very nice as well as the pool and hot tub. The hotel is very well located and the grounds are beautiful. Our only complaint was the quality of the room.

Room Tip: Rooms need to be updated. They also need better quality bed linens.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear glsssgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. While I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our central location, the hotel grounds and on-site amenities like T-Zero Cocktail Lounge and Spa at St Julien, I’m sorry to hear the rooms left something to be desired.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were in Boulder for a long weekend. The St. Julien was the perfect spot to stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff was really friendly. The hotel is in a great central location and we walked to the University, farmers market, bars/restaurants, etc. The hotel lobby gets busy on weekends with music and people at the bar. We'd definitely stay here again. Tip would be to book early when events are going on at the University.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear LBC1979,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review from your recent stay with us. I’m pleased to hear you had an enjoyable time exploring all Boulder has to offer and found our central location made that easy to do! I’m glad you had the opportunity to check out the Boulder’s Farmers market – it has been rated one of the nation’s best for good reason. I will share your compliments about the hospitality from our staff with them directly. I hope you’ll stay with us again, the next time your travels take you to Boulder.