“Beautiful place to stop after snowshoeing for drinks and food!”

Mamie's Mountain Grill
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a new additional to on-mountain dining at Beaver Creek. It's a little bit different to the other restaurants as it offers the opportunity to grill your own food (should you wish) which is unusual. It also offers items such as gluwein that aren't usually found in the States!
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We had a corporate event so it's probably unfair to rate the service since we were the only customers and they had drinks and food pre-made for us. The food was great and the Bloody Mary's were also! The views were so pretty and our snowshoe trail took us right there!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Great service here. Kim the bartender always has a smile and works fast to get you served. This is an umbrella bar so on sunny days you can sit in the sunlight. They offer grill your own and PRE cooked options. I had had the burger, Gunder dog, and my son loves the meatball sandwich. Relaxed feel with live music on occasion. Located at the top of the bachelor gulch lift. Thanks for treating us like family.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely dreadful. Every Time I tried to order a drink it took 20minutes. It then took over an hour to get our over priced food that arrived on a piece of bread instead of the advertised brioche Pretzel bun. Never written a review but felt so angry at this awful experience I felt I had to. Have been coming to beaver creek for 15 years and this place is laughable - putting the amazing mountain experience to shame. Shut it down. Final remark, explanation for my piece of bread was "I just work here to fund my ski pass" - fab

1  Thank Steph F
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Mamie's is perched on the top of Bachelor Gulch, with a huge deck facing McCoy Park Nordic Center, which provides a fantastic view of a pristine area that few visit. You can grill your own burger, or get some chili to warm up. If you're just looking for a drink and a break, this is the place! On cold days the glass enclosed bar keeps you warm while still giving you the same amazing view.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Great fun to grill your own burger on the mountain!! The condiments were all there & the scenery was totally breathtaking so I would recommend a trip to Mamies if you are lucky enough to get there!!