“Excellent Greek food. Friendly service.”
Review of THE FAT GREEK

THE FAT GREEK
Ranked #33 of 101 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Authentic Greek Food, Mediteranian And American Food prepared fresh everyday farm to table . Family owned friendly staff
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Food is excellent and the service is Superb. As I walk in I am greeted warmly and as I leave the same. I only eat the Greek dishes but I am sure the other entrees are excellent.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Dartravelgirl

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum, yum! Fabulous family owned Greek restaurant, totally worth exiting the freeway. Fresh, homemade, delicious food, with herbs grown on site. I had the gyro sandwich combo with a Greek salad. The salad dressing is amazing. My husband had the lemon chicken plate with rice and a salad. The tzatziki sauce is awesome, especially if you like garlic. The Fat Greek is a must stop if you are near Yucaipa, CA.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a recommendation traveling through. Wonderful hospitality from the owner with a very authentic Greek and Mediterranean lunch.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious Greek food! This was our pit stop on the way to the airport from Palm Springs. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Janna G
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This restaurant is on our "regular" list. They serve genuine Greek food including Greek beer as well as standard American fare. We've been stopping in there now for at least 2 years, perhaps more. We've sampled much of their menu and can recommend all of it.

Because we are generally there around lunch time our choices tend to be lunch oriented. She tends towards the salads while I'm totally hooked on their calamari pita. We always get the pita plate w/sauce - which is awesome. We also are both hooked on the avgo lemeno (lemon/chicken soup.)

The ambience is basic diner. The food is excellent. It's a great place for either lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: August 2016