“Excellent Greek”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Mediteranian And American Food
Description: Mediteranian And American Food
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Saw the billboard on the freeway and then checked Trip Advisor for reviews. Decided to try it. It was a bit off our path, but worth it. Cannot review any American food, but the greek was great. The gyros are large, we couldn't finish them. The baklava was excellent too. Proprietor was friendly and helpful when we ordered for the children. There are not "kid's meals" or kid sized portions so we wound up with yummy leftovers. It's worth the trip if you enjoy greek food. Decor was casual but quaint. Not as spartan as some other reviews indicated.

2  Thank OtterMama
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The only thing good with our meal was maybe half the french fries. The root beer float sucked it didn't even taste like root beer no ice cream at all. The bacon cheeseburger was terrible I threw it out because the bacon was undercooked and the beef in the hamburger was so salty I couldn't take more than two or three bites. Now the chicken sandwich was made with pieces of chicken I've never recognized before in my life it definitely wasn't breast meat it kinda look creepy. The onion rings were awful not like normal onion rings. I will never ever eat at this restaurant again beware

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stopped by for lunch as my wife love's Greek food. I had the Fat Greek burger--both the burger and gyro meat were well seasoned and the ciabatta bun was a perfect addition. The fries that came with the combo were a little over-cooked, but flavorful. My wife had the gyro salad, which she enjoyed. The pita that came with the salad was nice and soft. Would certainly stop here again.

2  Thank Jeremiah G
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of Greek food but this food is very good. My grandson and his girlfriend really like Greek food and this is one of their favorites.

2  Thank PennyB263
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

We Live near by and decided to try it for the first time. Boy was it worth it and we will definitely be back again soon. We were greeted by Nick and he was eager to explain the pretty extensive Greek menu. They also have American and Mexican food if your taste buds can't handle Greek. He also showed us the home grown herbs like oregano and others he had in containers that were freshly ground. The food is cooked fresh to order. You order at the front counter then sit and they will bring you out the food when it's ready. Since everything is fresh and cooked to order, a 15-20 minute wait to get your food will be standard even when it's not that busy. We started out with the fried Pita and Hummus dip. It was excellent with very good flavor but a little oily to give it the creamy consistency. The Pita was still soft and a little chewy with a mild crunchy outside. I ordered the Lamb Soulavaki which was a Lamb Sishkabob with onions and peppers char grilled served over rice bed and a Greek salad complete with olives, feta and a very good Greek dressing. Of course the Tzaziki sauce was heavenly and really put the accent on the char flavoring of the tender lamb cubes. My wife tried the California Gyro with two types of Gyro meat served in a warm soft hand made pita with tomatoes, onions, French fries (in the pita) and avocado all smothered lightly with that outstanding Tzaziki sauce. The food was more than enough for both of us but because we liked it so much there was none to take home and we both were stuffed with no room for desert. We look forward to coming on a warmer summer night and eating at one of the outdoor patio tables. If you haven't been yet and you enjoy GOOD Greek food this is definitely your place. Opah!

1  Thank sgtgbacon