All reviewsbaconroom was cleaneggspotatoesfresh fruitlocal hotelquiet at nighthome friesan older propertyfree breakfastmake your own waffleshot breakfastnext morningpool and hot tuboatmealwill stay there againgreat breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stayed at the Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn on Sunday night to go see a concert in Wheatland. We decided to stay here because of all the good reviews and the prices weren't bad. The hotel was very pleasant, as was the front desk staff. They also had security at night walking the parking lot at night. The rooms appeared to be recently updated and everything seemed fairly new - although our room had two doors (which was a little unusual) and the ice machine was right next to one of those doors. It wasn't a major problem, but every now and then it got a little noisy at the machine. My only real complaint is that the beds were EXTREMELY hard. I'm used to hard beds (we travel to Mexico quite a bit) and actually prefer them a little on the hard side. But this was even more than I could handle and caused me a fairly restless night. Since my sleep was pretty broken up (I'd sleep a couple of hours, wake up for a couple of hours and then sleep again), we ended up missing the free breakfast. Don't get me wrong, I'd stay here again, but next time I'd bring my mattress topper.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeannette W, Front Office Manager at Bonanza Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you Hawk7700 for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our bed comfort did not meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Bonanza Inn is a gem. Nice renovation.
Will stay there on every trip to YC. Breakfast is very nice. Employees are very friendly and makes the guests feel welcome. Location is central and rooms are updated.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Andy M. Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. Take care.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Check in was easy, friendly, homemade cookies. Room was spacious, clean, nice condition. Breakfast was a huge surprise, actual real scrambled eggs, potatoes, gravy, biscuits, fruit, yogurt, waffles, sausage, etc. appearance for seating had booths like restaurant or table chairs And very spacious. A 1/2 block off Hwy 20 so very quiet location.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Jeannette W, Front Office Manager at Bonanza Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thanks for staying with us at Bonanza Inn Yuba City. We'd love to host you again. Book direct and save at bonanzainnyubacity.com where you will find our lowest rate and latest availability. Save even more by using promo code: tripadvisor to save an additional $5 per night when you make your reservation. Also, please ask our front desk attendant how you can receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card when you book directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights for a dog show, and had a lovely time, great breakfast, staff was amazing! fresh cookies in the lobby, asked to send a fax and was so easy and fast. All around great location and hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeannette W, Front Office Manager at Bonanza Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Lynda T. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you next year. Take care!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

A great place to stay. Excellent property and staff. Will stay there again. The Hotel Manager, Sarah, was helpful, friendly. Hotel is located perfectly within walking distance of shopping, etc. Had a great time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeannette W, Front Office Manager at Bonanza Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.