“Clean Environment & Generous Portions”
Review of 2 Bits Cafe

2 Bits Cafe
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Yuba City
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband loves the Jr. Pancake Combo. Me? I have yet to find that one thing that makes me want to come back regularly. The biscuits and gravy are good, but they are not the best in town (too much flour). On the plus, portion sizes are generous. The restaurant is also, always, very clean.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Loved going here for group breakfast. Waitress learned our names and preferences. Good tasting food.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go here at least once a month. The service is always very good. This is the first and only restaurant I've ever been to that cooks my eggs exactly the way I want them. Their prices are very reasonable and never had to wait very long for our food. I love the homemade jam and if you catch them on a good day you can buy some to take home with you. I do every chance I get.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and enjoyed a relaxing bite. It's a clean restaurant with a nice staff and an eclectic menu. Some really nice choices. The grilled sourdough roast beef is really tasty! Free WiFi that works is a nice touch.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Had to try it once but won't return. Service was slow, cold, not overly friendly. Food was blah. Not much taste and it's about the same price as Linda's and Duke's.