All reviews coffee maker young woman room was clean fruit loops wifi connection needed a place to stay king bed cleaning staff air conditioner small fridge road trip an older property hot water fresh fruit overnight stop within walking distance a great stay
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Apparently I’m loving these little hotels that allow us to park right outside our room. I would take these over the bigger ones just for this ease of access and in and out , no hassle access. The staff I dealt with was Ricky and Urvi. Both highly professional. The rates for a room with a Kig sized bed is fair. I personally like everything about this place. It was clean, had central heat that ran very quiet as well as a single air conditioner that worked fine. We pulled in at midnight so we asked for a late checkout and was granted the extra hour. Why pay for some fancy hotel if you’re on the move like we a. In and out. Love this place!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Motel 6 in Yreka... horrible experience! Tom Boday getting a letter! Found this little gem and completely satisfied! Clean and comfortable room! AC cold! Check in a breeze and very affordable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The room is not fancy, but it is always very clean and and the beds are comfortable.. The hotel is well maintained. The perfect place for a overnight stop when travelling I-5. A microwave and a small fridge are provided. The rooms are very reasonably priced........

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Clean, quiet and moderately priced lodge. Easy to find location from I-5. Many restaurants and amenities within walking distance from motel. A fun town to explore by foot. Half-way between Portland and the Bay Area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

While driving to Mexico we stopped at this little lodge. Nothing much. They let us check in early. The TV didn’t work for several hours. The sheets were clean and the bed comfortable but the furniture was not so clean. The breakfast is a joke. Just a couple of things at the desk to eat. There is not anywhere to sit and have the breakfast. People were nice at check in but the lady during check out must have rolled over and got out on the wrong side of the bed. Glaring at us and when I waved goodbye she just continued to glare back at me. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple