“Not open”
Review of Napa Style Cafe - CLOSED

Napa Style Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Despite signs on the main road and the parking entrance this place seems closed. Very disappointing because we are on limited time and had to walk around looking.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We were a party of four and ordered all different paninis. They were delicious! I had a caprese sandwich with grilled squash instead of tomatoes. Very unique and extremely tasty! I also enjoyed the complimentary sparkling water very much. This cafe is the perfect place for casual lunch in a very nice setting (both inside and outside)! Thanks to lonely planet and tripadvisor we found another hidden gem.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We visited for lunch during a wine tasting tour and had the beautiful sandwiches and salads. They have a lovely cook/food shop and a quiet patio area to sit outside, in addition to indoor seating. The restaurant is located within a group of good restaurants, including a great bakery and ice cream shop, with a large car park, so it's a good place to visit if you're in the area.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 16 November 2015

My wife and I had lunch at Napa Style with friends. They offer a variety of unique sandwiches and salads served either within the store or in an outdoor seating area. I had the brisket sandwich with a rice salad, and my wife had the pork sandwich. Both were excellent and featured exceptional sauces that made these sandwiches unlike any others I've had elsewhere.

I really recommend this restaurant if you're looking for informal dining but a caliber of food far, far above normal fast casual restaurants. Napa Style is a great place for lunch or afternoon snack while spending a day wine tasting.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Alan F
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Quaint shops with a nice little restaurant. Great sandwiches and salads. Indoor and outdoor seating and a very friendly staff. If your looking for a nice lunch stop with a little shopping you will love this place.

Date of visit: November 2015