“Superb sandwiches”
Review of Napa Style Cafe - CLOSED

Napa Style Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My wife and I dined here recently, and we found the food to be outstanding. I had a great salad, and my sandwich was wonderful. This spot is exactly the type that I love to find when traveling

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We had consumed quite a bit and needed to put food in our stomaches so our driver suggested this place. They technically stopped serving at 3 but when we arrived at 3:04, the chef was gracious enough to serve us. The sandwiches were great as were the chips. That cool but the great thing really is everything else in the store. The barbecue sauces made from wine, the mustards, the seasoned amounts.,,there is plenty to sample. Hang around after you eat and try out the happenings.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Great Place , We had lunch and Our Hamburgers were the best we have had in a long time. we will be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The perfect first spot for a quick lunch. We walked in as we were exploring the area and waiting for our hotel room to be ready. We had the PLT and Smoked Turkey paninis. We each got a glass of wine (the man serving us was very helpful!), sat outside, and the food was brought right to us! Fresh ingredients and some amazing truffle potato chips.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We had a short time between our wine tastings to get a quick bite to eat. This was a great place to stop and get fully prepared hot sandwich option. I had the meatball sandwich and it was delicious. I didn't know that each sandwich came with a few chips which went very well. I would recommend.
Please note, when you first walk it, it looks like a store and not a sandwich shop. The food is in the back with many spices and other food related items at the front.

1  Thank Zlch0c