“Great Place to look forward to come back to.”
Review of Napa Style Cafe - CLOSED

Napa Style Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Great Place , We had lunch and Our Hamburgers were the best we have had in a long time. we will be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The perfect first spot for a quick lunch. We walked in as we were exploring the area and waiting for our hotel room to be ready. We had the PLT and Smoked Turkey paninis. We each got a glass of wine (the man serving us was very helpful!), sat outside, and the food was brought right to us! Fresh ingredients and some amazing truffle potato chips.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We had a short time between our wine tastings to get a quick bite to eat. This was a great place to stop and get fully prepared hot sandwich option. I had the meatball sandwich and it was delicious. I didn't know that each sandwich came with a few chips which went very well. I would recommend.
Please note, when you first walk it, it looks like a store and not a sandwich shop. The food is in the back with many spices and other food related items at the front.

1  Thank Zlch0c
Reviewed 28 June 2015

My wife and I had some time to slip away and we found ourselves driving up to Napa Valley. We have never been that way before and we are not really wine drinkers. So we had no idea where to go or what to do. At first we stopped at the Carmelite House of Prayer in Oakwood, California - - it is a small religious community set up on a hill in the middle of wine country. It is in need of repair and really could be a great spiritual place for lay people of the Catholic Church. We were getting hungry and noticed on our way to Oakwood a small town that looking really busy and hopping. We decided to hightail it there to get something to eat. The town was called Yountville. We learned from one of the locals we met a couple of days later that that is lower part of Napa Valley and he suggested next time keep driving north.

When we got to Yountville, we had no idea where to go or where to eat. We landed ourselves in a little shop called NapaStyles. It was really cool. A bunch of cooking goodies - - oils, sauces, dips, seasonings.
There was a lot of tasting areas and they were very good. We noticed that there was a little café in the back with both indoor and outdoor seating. We scanned the menu and saw the prices were very reasonable so we decided to stay and eat outside. We split an arugula salad (with roasted corn, fried shallots, light dressing, and grated cheese) and a turkey panini. The salad was fantastic and highly recommended. The turkey was also good, but the arugula was great. Of course we had a nice glass of zinfandel with our meal - - we could not go to Napa Valley and not have one glass.

Give it a try - - it is not a super fancy place - - real laid back. Tip: sample some of the sausage that they have out to taste.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

OK, so one of the items on my bucket list is to get to Michael Chiarellas restaurant in Napa. A few years back his cooking show, Napa Style, was my favorite show. Fast forward to last week-end when I was in Napa with my daughter and son-in-law babysitting my grandson while they went to a wedding. So yes, they treated me to a glorious day in Napa afterwards, driving the hillsides of wine country - sipping wines - sampling amazing food. The last place we wandered into and ate our last meal at was so good I had to go back inside to find out its name so I can be sure to give it top billing at TripAdvisor. You guessed it...it was Napa Style :)

At first it seemed more like a gift shop with various tastings of their items and tucked away in the corner was a cafe with limited seating inside and picnic benches outside. My pork panini with mostardo was so memorable I still can't get it out of my mind. Smokey pork topped with a sweet and hot chutney wrapped in a crunchy grilled roll. What surprised me the most was the reasonable pricing. I do most of my eating out in Scottsdale so $12 for an outrageous panini in one of Michael Chiarella's Napa eateries was a bargain and a half. Needless to say, I cannot recommend this place enough and can't wait to get back there myself.