Napa Valley Railway Inn
Napa Valley Lodge(Yountville)
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)
View Hotel
All reviewstrain carbouchon bakerygreat locationcovered deckliterally stepsfrench laundrycouple of nightsyountville locationa great place to stayroom was spaciouseach morningcabooserailcarheidicarriagenapatoiletries
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We loved our stay at the railway inn! The rooms are spacious, clean, and very quiet. The location is perfect. We parked the car and walked from place to place. The price is affordable and worth the cost. We will return and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lisapickup
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I would love to give this place a 4 or 5. It is quaint, perfect location, spacious, somewhat clean and loved the little fridge and wine glasses. However, the first day I woke up with a very ichy bite on my elbow, and then the next day 2 on my back. I won't go into detail about these bites, but they definetly happenend while I was sleeping. I would recommend they clean better and/or bring in an exterimnator. I didn't see any bugs, they could had been spider bites...but FYI.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Travler008
Reviewed 13 September 2011

It was decent enough and we had a good stay, but when I called to confirm our arrival, as well as when I stopped by to ask about check out, they seemed really annoyed to be talking to me. Another person at the desk gave me a good recommendation for dinner (Pacific Blues)- it was just too bad most of my interaction was with the disgruntled employee. Overall though, the beds were comfortable, the railway idea was cute, and it was reasonably priced compared to other places in the area. Kids love the idea of a railway car so it's great for a family.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Great location.

Really more like a motel than an inn: outdoor entrances and few services or amenities.

Water pressure in shower was pitiful.

Good value compared with some of the pricier Yountville places.

Mattress in our unit seemed old and about at the end of it's life cycle.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HomoQuiScitOmnia
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Stayed here for one night without a reservation, stumbled upon it and liked the idea of the carriage. Very expensive for what it was, Room was freezing as we were very unlucky as it was lashing rain the whole time which made it noisy throughout the night. Also no curtins on the top windows meant that you were up early with the light.

Bed was nice and soft. TV very small.

no one on reception when we arrived at 3pm had to call and then go to the fitness centre to get keys and pay etc.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple