“The Best Paninis in the World!”

Stefano's Gold'n Baked Hams
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Yorba Linda
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have hired Stefano's in the past for their catering services and their paninis were a big hit and my guests wanted more! I also love their antipasto trays and deserts! They get an A+++ from me!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I went there with my wife last weekend and had the Uncle Carmen's Big Italy panini. It was delicious, and I only could eat half. We usually split one of the many deli salads displayed in the counter display, this time we chose the cucumber/feta/kalamata salad. It was very good as well.
One of the things I appreciate about Stefano's is that they support local breweries, and I enjoyed a Bottle Logic Imperial Porter with my lunch.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The sandwiches at Stefano's are so good. I highly recommend eating there for lunch. The only downfall, is there is not much room for dinning in. Other than that, everything else is awesome.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Best in So. Cal. Whenever we have a special occasion we choose Stefano's. You will never be disappointed. The food is delicious and the service top notch...

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stefano's Golden Baked Hams is a block from the Nixon library in a strip center. They're known for their paninis but also serve sandwiches and salads. I ordered the Positano, and my husband got the Bru-Gini paninis. We both really liked them.