Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$111
Priceline$111
Hotels.com$111
Travelocity$111
Agoda.com$111
Orbitz.com$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

After being sent down to fight the cedar fire we where able to book a room here. The price worth it. Clean rooms really nice bathroom mini fridge an coffee pot. If for some reason you need to park your semi there there's a stretch across the road. They have a few locations with rooms. Ours was the lakeshore motel. Friendly staff a big plus.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Like a time warp.
All was very chintzy, very clean but very 1950's.
I had realised this from looking at the photos on their web site.
It's not to my taste but if it is you'll love it. If it isn't it is still a excellent drop off spot to spend a night or two.
Wash Bain is in the small kitchen area not in the bath room ( and no the bath wasn't avacado in colour!)
Nearest breakfast 4 miles away in Kernville. Excellent places there for food so no problem as long as you don't mind driving. Cheapest place by far I'm using on this 7 week trip and it is excellent. Value for money.

Room tip: As I've said it is in th 50's. People were smaller then. If you are around 6 ft I'd make sure you were in a double or king bed room
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

A quiet place with a comfortable bed, A/C that works great and a beautiful view. A microwave and refrigerator are provided also.The room was also very clean. The only thing missing is a swimming pool for those hot days. Staff is friendly and sent me my shoes that I left behind.They even called to let me know I forgot them. Price is reasonable and less than most other properties in the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We stayed there 1 night when driving from Death Valley to Sequoia Park. Nice staff, good wifi, clean room and bathroom, perfect for a quick stop but I could image staying there longer if I was on a budget. Nice lake and forest views.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sysku_opa
Reviewed 12 November 2015

pet friendly, clean, comfy, easy to get to, the staff could NOT have been nicer!!!! Lost my Ipad and they found it AND shipped it to me at no cost - WOW. Love these guys and will stay here each time i come to visit family for the holidays

Room tip: all rooms looked equal
Date of stay: December 2014