Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$111
Priceline$111
Hotels.com$111
Travelocity$111
Agoda.com$111
Orbitz.com$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2016

A quiet place with a comfortable bed, A/C that works great and a beautiful view. A microwave and refrigerator are provided also.The room was also very clean. The only thing missing is a swimming pool for those hot days. Staff is friendly and sent me my shoes that I left behind.They even called to let me know I forgot them. Price is reasonable and less than most other properties in the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We stayed there 1 night when driving from Death Valley to Sequoia Park. Nice staff, good wifi, clean room and bathroom, perfect for a quick stop but I could image staying there longer if I was on a budget. Nice lake and forest views.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sysku_opa
Reviewed 12 November 2015

pet friendly, clean, comfy, easy to get to, the staff could NOT have been nicer!!!! Lost my Ipad and they found it AND shipped it to me at no cost - WOW. Love these guys and will stay here each time i come to visit family for the holidays

Room tip: all rooms looked equal
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andromeda S
Reviewed 5 September 2015

We stopped at this hotel on our way to Death Valley so unfortunately only stayed 1 night. It was a great hotel very nicely decorated and great amenities in the room.
We arrived quite late and the member of the staff at reception was very friendly and chatty and we had a nice welcome.
Only wish we could have stayed here for a few more nights :)

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stayed in a small cabin like room near the lake...dirty,dirty,dirty! We woke up to a million bugs in our room...in our bed, our food everywhere. We mentioned it to the maid and she stated a lot of places had been shut down because of the bug problem. WHY IS THIS PLACE STILL OPEN??? Btw, everything around closes about 8pm so make sure you have everything you need before then. I have pitures of the buggy room and will upload later. BEWARE

Date of stay: July 2015