Lowest prices for your stay
$106
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com$106
eDreams$106
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Friendly staff. Cute Hotel great location. But my shower was not hot at all it wasn't freezing it wasn't hot wasn't even warm. My husband took a very long shower and it finally warmed up but what a waste of water to get it to be hot. The rooms are very clean and our bathroom was updated. Again the only problem I had was that I did not have hot water

Room tip: Go to Kern Valley cemetery road- nice river swimming area. Park across from hotel graet for kids and picnicking.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2021

We were traveling on motorcycles, one in our group got very ill the day before our reservation, so I canceled approx 18 hrs prior to our scheduled check in time. I told her she could go ahead and re rent the room seeing how it was a busy weekend... she said "Your card has already been charged" ok, so credit me back, even partial please, a little consideration please ...? NO! I was charged full price for 2 rooms, even the tax! I understand business is business but I was hoping for a little consideration. We obviously didnt use any water, electric and they didnt have to clean the room... I am also not convinced that she didnt re rent it anyway.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2019

When I first pulled up I was very excited to see that the outside looks very retro. I loooooove the way this place looks. The inside is very nice with a spacious shower and our room has a very nice modern looking kitchenette. Room is very clean, our bed is pretty firm but some people like that. We are only staying here one night and then moving onto our campground. I would definitely stay here again and $75 can’t beat that price.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The office staff were very rude and the women that is the manager does not know what she is doing.She is very lazy. I was not happy with my stay but the rooms are very clean The new manager would not even give us two extra towels. The coffee is horrible and the beds are hard. Wifi sucks and the manager cant help cause she dont know the passwords.This use to be a very nice motel but it has sence gone down hill..

Room tip: go to a different motel
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Don’t let the old looks on the exterior fool you, this is a great little motel, with fully modernised rooms, superb shower rooms great bed and furniture. Comes with a small kitchenette and breakfast bar.

Set in a lovely location with superb views. .

Worth noting, however, the consumption of alcohol is prohibited, so the wine we planned to have with our evening meal remained in its bottle!

Date of stay: August 2018