All reviewswine countrycomplimentary breakfasteasy accesssanta rosathe breakfast areanice pool areaclean roomsnice breakfastconvenient locationoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againgreat place to staycookiesvery nice hotelfitness centerfront desk staffminute drive
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very close to many wineries, in all directions. Close to restaurants and close to the freeway and airport. Complimentary breakfast was nice. If one buys too much wine, you can go across the street and ship it, UPS. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelManagement406, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Charles B,

Great thank you for your great review! We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely appreciate it.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

No, this isn’t a five-star in the sense of a hotel that has cashmere bath mats, but the Windsor Hampton Inn gets this rating by exceeding expectations in virtually every category. The rooms are large and well-designed, with all the conveniences you would want for a business or family trip. The staff, of course, is fantastic and it has amenities that make me wish this was more than a passing-through overnight stop.

Just across the street are a variety of restaurants from a Togos to one of the best Raman shops I’ve visited outside of Osaka. It’s convenient to 101 and reasonably priced.

I don’t really know if Conrad Hilton was as odd as he was portrayed in Mad Men, but in my experience, he has left a legacy of consistent quality and value worldwide. I’ve stayed at a lot of Hilton-branded hotels (they have become my preference), and have never been disappointed. Their HHonors program has gone terrifically high-tech, as well. I love choosing my own rooms and knowing I’m always getting the best price when I book. And no, I’m not a shill for Hilton. I just really appreciate quality, care, and value when I see it.

Room Tip: C'mon! Windsor is a beautifully quiet town!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear RicG,

Thank you for the amazing review of the hotel. We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Conrad Hilton always said that it is "our duty to spread the light and warmth of hospitality" and that's what we try to do every day. Our purpose is to serve others!

Thank you again and we hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights with a child. The pool area was nice. The rooms are comfortable. We had a double queen suite. It was roomy and very clean. The breakfast was good. There was a lot of variety, something for everyone. The staff was very accomodating and the service was great. I will absolutely book a room here next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Shelley R,

Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review the property. We hope you get the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Other than being a little noisy at times due to highway traffic this place was perfect. Very clean room and hotel staff was excellent. Wine tasting in the lobby some nights. Very nice pool and pool deck. Great restaurants in walking distance or a short drive away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelManagement406, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are just across the street from 14 restaurants, 2 grocery stores, and a pharmacy. Thank you again and please hurry back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, clean, staff was friendly and the location was perfect. The price was very good for the lodging that you received. They even had a wine sampling on Friday night. Good breakfast. Hot & cold food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time share your experience with us. We now hold our wine tastings Thurs - Sun. We are trying to add value everywhere we can!