All reviewscontinental breakfastrace weekendconference roomthunderhill racewayhot wateroff the highwayroom was cleanabove averageclean placegreat place to staysmall townmexican restaurantwould stay againcerealtruckerstelevisionmicrowave
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Hotel was dirty, desk lady was no where to be found, room smelled, sheets had burns in them, there were holes in the wall above bed, spider webs and bad service. DO NOT STAY HERE EVER! I NEED A REFUND!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2018

When on a journey in Northern California, and you just need a reasonable and clean place to get some sleep, this will get it done.
Room was average, but very clean.
The AC was extremely loud and the controls were confusing, but it did keep the room cool.
If smoke will bother you, be sure to verify that you're getting a non-smoking room.
Again, it was clean, reasonably priced and allowed us to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Refrigerator was not plugged in when I arrived so I could not keep my cold drinks cold. I had to wait to put my cold drinks into the refrigerator. Since I had already paid for the room, this could have been plugged in and cold when I arrived.

The room was very warm on a warm day; no cold air was blowing into the room. Again, I had already paid for the room so the A/C could have been turned on before my arrival time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Check in and front desk were friendly and nice. Apparently the 1st floor has some smoking rooms, and the smell would intermittently find it's way through the HVAC. When mentioned it to front desk, they said "sorry" , when they should have offered to change rooms. All in all it is clean, the beds slept good. I probably would not stay here again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business