All reviews front desk cinnamon rolls parking lot great stop yogurt breakfast bar comfortable beds race track overnight stay the room was nice southern california complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again king bed easy access very nice hotel great place to stay
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I was passing through tuesday evening and stopped by. Glad I did. I had said I wasnt because my last experience at check out was horrible. Nicole at the front desk was rude. SHE is the manager. The girl at check in was the sweetest. She made me feel so welcome and i was given the royal treatment. I wish I remembered her name. She said she worked nights usually and wears glasses. Make sure to stop by when shes there if you want to be treated with courtesy and respect.

Room tip: Make sure to stop by when the girl with glasses is there.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nice hotel to stay at when traveling along I-5. There are good places to eat and there is also a Walmart if you need supplies while traveling. Breakfast at the hotel was good and the room was nice, clean and quiet.

Room tip: Higher floor would be the best.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

During a business trip i stay at holidayInn, good service as usual in these hotels...
beautiful and clean rooms, good breakfast.
Little swimming pool outside, very few space around, this could be better.
they are hotels you can relay on, everywhere.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I stop here whenever traveling up or down I-5. Nice place. Friendly people at the desk and in the cafe. Fresh on-demand pancakes and deliciously sweet mini-cinammon rolls. Shallow tubs make easy tsunamis onto the bathroom floor. The housekeepers like to roust you out of bed early with thunderous key-strikes on the door. Yes, they're "sorry," but they go up and down the hall doing it anyway. Holiday Inn must require this, because I've also had it happen elsewhere. I complained, and was given a discount!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway - and on the second floor.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2018

The desk person was very helpfull because we did not have out club number but she looked it up and put it on our bill for us. The breakfast is a great one and the room are very clean and nice. I love staying at this when we travel from Oregon to Southern California.

Room tip: great Internet speed and very nice people at the desk and comfortable rooms
Date of stay: April 2018