All reviews coffee pot room was clean switch rooms comfortable place to stay free breakfast late at night mini fridge would stay here again freeway hairdryer cobwebs pillows
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The room was clean, the staff was decent, and we felt safe. I was surprised how clean and updated the room was for the price. Very reasonable place to stay. I would stay here again. Very easy on-off to the interstate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My advice; STAY AWAY, especially if you are a woman alone. The desk manager was rude, disrespectful , dishonest and stated that she would not honor any reservation thru Booking.com. She went up from the advertised rate of $60.00 to $90.00 while I talked to Booking.com. They are capable of anything while you are staying there if they are willing to go to that extreme.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

For the price this was a good value. Room was clean and I was surprised they had cereal and waffles for breakfast. I would ask for a room not facing the freeway. Our room did face the freeway and it was noisy. I wore ear plugs and slept fine.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

the staff is very good and it is relatively quiet. The motel is used by a lot of out of area work crews so in the morning there is usually quite a lot of activity. we always wake early for an early start so this is not a bad thing for us.

Room tip: rooms facing away from the I 5 are quieter
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Clean updated room, comfy bed, small pool for a dip, and great wifi. Great value for the money, oh and a decent sized tv. Close to a few restaurants also. The room was quite a bit nicer than the Motel 6 next-door, and not that much more expensive

Date of stay: September 2017