All reviewscoffee potroom was cleanswitch roomscomfortable place to stayfree breakfastmini fridgewould stay here againfreewayhairdryercobwebspillows
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The room was clean, the staff was decent, and we felt safe. I was surprised how clean and updated the room was for the price. Very reasonable place to stay. I would stay here again. Very easy on-off to the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My advice; STAY AWAY, especially if you are a woman alone. The desk manager was rude, disrespectful , dishonest and stated that she would not honor any reservation thru Booking.com. She went up from the advertised rate of $60.00 to $90.00 while I talked to Booking.com. They are capable of anything while you are staying there if they are willing to go to that extreme.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

For the price this was a good value. Room was clean and I was surprised they had cereal and waffles for breakfast. I would ask for a room not facing the freeway. Our room did face the freeway and it was noisy. I wore ear plugs and slept fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

the staff is very good and it is relatively quiet. The motel is used by a lot of out of area work crews so in the morning there is usually quite a lot of activity. we always wake early for an early start so this is not a bad thing for us.

Room Tip: rooms facing away from the I 5 are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Clean updated room, comfy bed, small pool for a dip, and great wifi. Great value for the money, oh and a decent sized tv. Close to a few restaurants also. The room was quite a bit nicer than the Motel 6 next-door, and not that much more expensive

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends