This was a great experience for myself and colleagues. We stayed here and it felt just like home. Friendly neighbors, good neighborhood and great house. Bill was very responsive, considerable and helpful. The home is very spacious and comfortable!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|
Bill is an outstanding person, he guided us to all the nice areas avoiding freeway traffic by taking the streets. The place is comfy, gives you the nice home feel that you'd want. Overall it was a great stay everything was 15-20 min away without traffic but with traffic your looking at adding an extra 10 min. Overall it was great!
It was a perfect home to stay in with your family. Close to all sorts of attractions. Recommend it to anyone visiting Los Angeles.
We travelled with my disabled father and this house was perfect for us. The rooms were spacious and everything that was needed was provided. It was wonderful to have all of the comforts of home whilst overseas. The house itself was located in a quaint little town walking distance to shops and restaurants. The owner Bill was absolutely excellent, providing everything we needed for our stay and willing to answer the numerous questions we asked prior to our arrival and to also deliver on our special requests with pleasure. We couldn't recommend this vacation rental more highly.
- Spacious house - very comfortable for our family of 6
- Clean and easy - house is in very good condition, was clean, there is clear information provided that helps make it easy to use things like the DVD player, etc.
- Many good DVD's to watch
- Great neighborhood with good restaurants in walking distance. We particular liked Portsmouth Seafood restaurant about 1.5 blocks away as the chef prepared delicious dishes we've never had before.
- Plenty of parking right in front of the house.
- Owner has thought of everything - Even the BBQ in back had a bag of charcoal in it for our use!
Could be improved:
- The dishwasher didn't work so well - dishes came out looking a bit dirty and with some dried dish-washing powder on them. Owner was very responsive and communicated he would take a look at it.
- No other complaints as this is a great house and well managed!