“Gourmet Taste Meets Old Fashioned Hospitality”
Review of Uncle Pete's Cafe

Uncle Pete's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The first thing I noticed about Uncle Pete's was how friendly everyone was. It was a cheerful place even though extremely busy at lunch time. My Grilled Tilapia was so unbelievably fresh, almost sweet-tasting. It was by far the best fish I've had in a long time (and I'm from the Northwest). But I'll be darned if the little salad that went along with the fish wasn't also top notch! Again, so fresh and the bleu cheese dressing so delicious. What could I add to such an amazing meal? How about the moistest, chocolatiest, mouth-wateringest huge piece of bundt cake? I swear it came from the best bakery. You've got to try out Uncle Pete's. It looks like they have lots of regulars, local people who know the best places to eat. I will certainly be back the next time I'm in California!

1  Thank E4336LBgails

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My friends and I had a most enjoyable lunch and visit at Uncle Pete's. It is a cozy and friendly place with delicious home coked food. The staff is very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Wallace K
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

On our way home, we decided to stop for breakfast. Found uncle Pete's on Google. Great breakfast spot! I had breakfast burrito (yum) and a bloody Mary (yum); spouse had short stack, egg, bacon. Atmosphere was warm and welcoming-even had fresh flowers at each table! Staff was very attentive.

1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 27 November 2017

It was a diner/cafe style place. Seems like a good place where the locals come often. The waiter and waitress were nice.

So I saw that this place had good reviews and from the pictures the portions looked pretty big so I dropped by in the evening and ordered take out. I was disappointed to see that the portions were smaller than i expected, especially when I could have ordered the same thing somewhere else for a little cheaper. I'm guessing that it would be more worth it for breakfast or brunch than dinner. Also I don't suggest getting the onion rings. Those weren't that good and it was mostly crumbled bits.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Love the chili cheese omelet, fries and breakfast croissant sandwiches so yummy. The people there are great! It's got the small town cafe feel, where everyone knows you

1  Thank van_c7