“Uncle Pete's cafe”

Uncle Pete's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a great, local, neighborhood restaurant. Super friendly staff and great breakfasts where you can play lotto and eat at your leisure

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017

it was great the place is in a smaal strip mall and it has outside seating and inside the climente is very nice

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

What a cute little mom & pop dinner! I visited for the first time mid March and I have been back 3 times.

The shrimp kabob Greek plate is tasty!
The chicken flautas are bomb-diggity!

I have yet to try the breakfast personally, but my boyfriend ordered the sausage and eggs it looked amazing!

The staff were so friendly and accommodating, I highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Before going shopping, me and my mom were looking for something to eat and in distance we found this place. The staff was really friendly. You can play the lotto. The seating is a little limited which might be the only downside to this place. The prices are great and they give you big portions. I got a rib eye and eggs substituted my hashbrowns for fries and a English Muffin. My mom got eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and white toast. My mom said the coffee was great. Though she wishes they had actual creamer and not non dairy. We also got a Large Vegetable Beef Soup to go and A Monte Cristo to go. My dad said the soup was really good and The sandwich was mmmm. We will definitely come back for sure.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Came in for breakfast, the place has a warm and friendly feel. Ordered Steak and Egg, Ribeye on Special. Warm friendly service, great coffee with refills. The food arrived fast and it was fresh of the grill. I will definitely come back and sample some other dishes.

Date of visit: April 2017