“Steak dinner in Laughlin!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 322 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Always a seat at the bar! Always a good meal! Yummy New Sangria. Service not as good as usual but will return!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The drinks and meals are great. We tell everyone about what a great time we have when we go there.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, don’t get me wrong we enjoyed the NY strip and French Onion soup with the warm bread, but I was taken aback by the price of regular tea.

Am I just not paying attention to the price of drinks these days? It used to be around $2.50 no?

Sadly the tabletop kiosk didn’t register the tea and water so we had to use the call server to get the waiter to bring the refill to us. Sadly the refill happened at the end of the meal, since the waiter checked on us shortly thereafter the food arrive but had not returned. Maybe they were understaffed? There were quite a few empty tables so they weren’t packed.

I’ll order water next time.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Even though this is a steakhouse, I ordered the tilapia. It is a healthy, refreshing option, and I never thought I could love broccoli even more with the simple way they cooked it - by steaming. My family ordered baby back ribs, which was also tasty, and beef sandwiches. The server was also really nice, and service was fast.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Every time I step into the Outback Steakhouse I feel that I stepped into an Australian restaurant. The staff are very professional and cheerful to help with my order. The food is outstanding.