“Average Steak”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 322 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We went to the restaurant because I received a gift card. I ordered the 8 oz Filet Mignon, their most expensive steak and it was a disappointment. Normally an 8 oz filet mignon is a thick cut of at least 1 3/4 to 2". My steak was less than 1". I order the steak with the unlimited tiny shrimp for $28.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Haven't had a bad meal yet. Love the French onion soup. Very clean restaurant and staff is friendly .

Reviewed 8 December 2016

My wife and I went here for our 16th wedding anniversary and the food was fabulous, our service (although we got it to go) our server was great. She even boxed the sweet potato and it said "Dog" ....I asked her if she could do that.....and she did. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Went there for dinner last minute on Valevtines Day without reservations. Steak and shrimp was awesome. Bought the bottle of wine which was not so good.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I've eaten in this restaurant several times and it's fine. Among the chain/factory-style restaurants, Outback is one of the best. They really do a nice job on steaks. BUT beware the takeout option. Sorry to give a negative review, but I would NEVER order takeout from them again -- my steak was so utterly DROWNED in some sort of salty rub or coating that I couldn't even eat it. That was disappointing, especially at Outback prices.