“Best wings in town...I know I just said wings”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 322 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I know I just said wings but these were the most juice flavorful wings I have ever had. with the Blue Cheese salad wedge... It was so good and plenty of food. Went with a friend who said you have to try the wings.. I had only ever ordered stake. What a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great service and the steak was excellent. My 5 year old grand son graduated from hamburger to steak. He wants to come here to eat with grandpa, better than Mickey D's. I guess this will be the place to eat once a month when we talk about life while eating great meals.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My wife and I were given a Gift Card for Outback and decided to visit on a Friday right before 4th. of July. I was checking for their Happy Hour start time online and found out that Outback was offering a 15% Discount to Veterans thru the 4th Of July. Nice suprise.

Service - Sat in Bar Area to take advantage of Happy Hour Pricing and were greeted promptly by server who was very friendly and came back to table on a regular basis to see if we needed any additional items.

Food Order - Appetizers, Coconut Shrimp $5.00. Very moist and tasty. Alice Springs Chicken Quesadilla, Well done. $4.00. Cesar Salad, very tasty with fresh Parmesan Cheese.

Main Course - Lamb Chops, Super Good and done perfect at Med. Rare. Filet Mignon with Shrimp Topping, excellent.

Drinks - Long Island Teas at $5.00 each. Packed a punch.

Nice local spot for dinner. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The Outback offers excellent steaks and good fish at a reasonable price The side dishes are also good and this Outback also offers great service I would go here before Ruth Chris for an excellent dinner in a casual atmosphere

Reviewed 6 May 2016

The food has never disappointed. This restaurant is located in the Westminster Mall parking lot. Bread is warm and plentiful, refills on the soft drinks came without asking. No suggestions for improvement.