Free cancellation until 29/07
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 92
  • Room Service
Los Angeles-Days Inn Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
  • Pool
Morada Inn(Garden Grove)
US$ 72
All reviewsbeach blvdthe room was nicewafflestvcereal
Reviewed 7 April 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8westminster, Webmaster at Hotel 39 Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Reviewed 24 March 2015

I had a wonderful time here. The room was nice, clean and spacious. I loved the appointments. Staff were unfailingly courteous and helpful. Best of all, it was affordable and centrally located. Cannot wait to stay at the Wyndham on Nob Hill sometime in my lifetime!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2015

At this time they are having safety work done on their elevator, but they continue to help and work around it and make my stay still enjoyable,

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2015

My bf & I stayed there following a surgery I had at St. Joseph's Hospital in Orange. I was in pain; the innkeeper kindly allowed us to check in early w/ my prescribed service dog. The bed was comfy, it was quiet & we enjoyed a much needed good night's sleep. There was a flat screen TV mounted to the wall that worked great, a frig & microwave, & the A/C worked well, too. The continental breakfast was convenient & sufficient for us. We had raisin bran w/ milk, yogurt, OJ, coffee, & single-packaged raisin danishes which tasted best warmed up in the microwave. The innkeeper also double-checked our google map directions & offered an add'l tip which cut off even more time on our return drive. The built in seat in the shower deflected water onto the entire bathroom floor, which was an unfortunate design flaw: This flooded the floor of the bathroom & created an undesirable fall risk after surgery. My bf mopped the mess up w/ towels which were dirty from floors which hadn't been cleaned. A small loveseat could've been a bonus if it was clean. All in all, however, the place was a really good, quiet place for me to recover following surgery. I'm also grateful to the kind & helpful innkeeper & staff for the early check in & extra 1/2 hr. to check out: Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Was at Super 8 for 1 night. The room and bathroom were clean and the staff were polite and pleasant. Despite being on a very busy street it was quiet. I have family close by and will definitely be using this motel another time.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family