“Great for Sunday Brunch but GO THERE HUNGRY!”
Review of Wicked Way Cafe - CLOSED

Wicked Way Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Was taken there after the wonderful Sunday farmers' market in WLV. The pancakes are fantastic, as is simple yoghurt and fruit and their oatmeal. The staff are lovely. Then we took 2 different sets of visitor there who loved it too.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I ordered the porky pancakes with sausages and bacon in the batter. It was just too much - 2 12" pancakes for $9.75. I think they should reduce the portion and charge less. Leftover pancakes don't taste good. I could only finish 1/4.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This is a good little place for lunch or a quick dinner - Food is good
Limited seating. Its a find in a strip mall but worth the visit

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Love, love this cafe! Ordered the Ahi tuna salad~ delicious! A bit expensive at $12.99 . My friend had the tri tip salad and it was excellent too. It is a very small place with about 8 tables. We went at 1:00 and had no problem but not sure what you would do it you came at noon and there weren't any tables available! They are still working out some of the kinks in service . But everyone was very nice. I am sure they will only get more professional as time goes by. Used an Internet coupon. If they are reading this review ....you need to line up your tables with the lighting; someone might really hurt themselves.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

This brand new cafe' is doing an incredible job in delivering terrific food along with great service and incredible prices. I have been here about 7 times and they've only been open for 6 weeks! I haven't found an item on the menu that I wouldn't order again. Portions are huge and quality is excellent. It's my goal to try everything on the menu. It's a tiny place with seating for less than 20, but there are also outdoor tables that you can enjoy your meal at. Just go, you won't regret it.