“Tasteful redo of generous sized rooms”

Le Parc Suite Hotel
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Recently stayed here for one night after the renovation of the rooms. Huge improvement. I had booked the smallest of the suites, and it was huge, all redone top to bottom (I'd go as far as to say it felt like I was the first person to ever stay in the room it was that clean). Kitchen, dining area, living area with fireplace and flat screen tv, plus another one in bedroom area. The redesign is tasteful without being trendy. I would be happy with any of the chairs or tables etc in my own home.
For the money, you aren't going to find a bigger or better designed hotel room in LA. Excellent valet as well. Hotel is in residential area of WeHo which is a huge plus in my book - very quiet. Dog friendly to boot. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning, plus coffee maker in room.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room with the terrace in the back for quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Ike03
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thanks Ike - glad you like the renovation - it has been very well received by our guests - and don't forget the free newpapers in the lobby in the morning and maybe more importantly, complimentary High Speed WiFi throughout the hotel. See you soon.

Director of Sales

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I found this property on Hotels.com and went for it as it was very convenient to the design district of LA. I have been looking for a new regular place to stay as the Farmers Daughter Hotel is getting very "tired". I have been staying at "the Daughter" for years now and really enjoyed it, but it certainly was time for a change.

Le Parc has spacious rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, and is sinfully quiet for LA. And the big bonus is I can actually walk to places of business that I need to get to. That is unheard of in LA.

The roof top pool deck is another reason for a return visit. Salt water heated pool, and, food/drink service available poolside. What a way to relax after a stressful day.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CherylintheDesert

Thanks Cheryl - glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Le Parc and delighted that we're your new "Home Away From Home."

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My mom and I stayed at Le Parc in March for a week bc I had a film in a film festival. Right when we got there the staff was helpful and welcoming and they told us our suite just got renovated so we were excited to see what it was like. We were THRILLED with it! It was spacious, cozy, trendy, and exactly what we wanted. I'm a clean freak and actually felt comfortable walking around barefoot. The bed was comfy, there were plenty of towels, perfect closet, 2 great TVs, fire place, etc. I know the hotel isn't why we visited LA, but I loved being in our room. The location itself is safe and quiet. In the middle of Hollywood and Beverly Hills and near a lot of great restaurants and celebrity hangouts (even though we didn't see any). We didn't have a car (which we now wish we rented one) so we always had to get taxis but the staff is great and gets them right away...just call down about 10 min before you need one. They're also great if you're out somewhere and don't know what taxi company to call get back, we just called them and they looked it up for us. Keep in mind they do have a courtesy car to bring you short distances, but I think they only have one so call ahead. Whenever we were leaving or coming in we were always greeted and Frank especially was always very friendly and interested in how our day was. The pool was great...pretty sure it was heated and had a great view of the hills! Loved getting bloody marys brought to us poolside. We went to the restaurant a couple times and had room service as well, the staff is so nice and food was always good! We bought cereal at a local CVS to save money and left a note asking for bowls and spoons and they were there when we got back, loved having the kitchenette and coffee every morning. The ONLY thing that we wish was different was the shower. We don't know if it was LA, the building, or what, but the water never felt like it was actually cleaning. But seriously it could be that the water is different in LA and we just aren't used to it. Overall...AMAZING! We would definitely go back there and we miss it already!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Patti N

Thanks Patti - it's great to read a review such as yours. We were glad to have had you as a guest and it was terrific that you got to sample all Le Parc, West Hollywood, Hollywood and Beverly Hills has to offer. And thanks for the "shout out" to our staff, especially to Frankie who bends over backwards to assist all who need help.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This was our second stay while a family member was a patient at Cedars Sinai. The large room, the ability to have 3 beds and location caused us to choose Le Parc Suite but the staff and the hotel's flexibility made the stay for us. We had booked 3 nights but did not know if we might need all three or might require a longer stay. We were told at check-in that they would work with us. Our patient did better than expected and only had to stay in the hospital one night, the second night we were all at the hotel before tackling the long drive home. The next morning before the drive we spent a couple of hours on the pool deck while our patient lounged and we had breakfast--it was lovely.

The rooms seem to have been redecorated since our 2009 stay and our room had a brand new sofa bed which was quite comfortable. We asked for a DVD player and one was quickly brought to us and hooked up so we could enjoy DVDs we brought with us.

This would also be a good location from which to tour LA and offers kitchenettes for longer stays. You do have to ask for pots, pans, utensils and dishes which we did not use. The only criticisms I have is that there are no towel bars so we could not reuse our towels and the room is rather dark. The windows are all on one end. I think this was formerly an apartment building converted into a hotel with a parking garage underneath.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Scootoir
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I've stayed at a few different places in LA recently and this is definitely my favourite.

It isn't a huge modern sprawling hotel. It's a really nice, old school place with great rooms, a lovely rooftop and great staff. I'm sure there are places all over LA that have a better gym, or a better pool, a better restaurant etc but I just really liked the combination of all that they had. I was there a week and it felt like a nice place to be.

I was on the 3rd floor and my room was huge with an outside balcony. Good basic kitchen (unused by me) and a nice changing area and bathroom.

I'm sure some aspects could do with an update - the hotel bar/restaurant is a little dated but it didn't bother me. The pool on the roof was not massive but it was always clean and warm and if you have young kids they will be happy there for sure.

Staff were all great.
One night there was a power cut in the local area and so the hotel lost all power. All of the staff stayed on and were guiding guests around with torches. They ordered in a generator and really couldn't possibly have done more.

Joseph on the front valet service is a standout legend who helped us out every time. Great guy.

This is an old school hotel that has been around. A really interesting blend of different guests. Not modern or showy - just full of charm and really nice atmosphere. It will be my first choice for my next visit for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank mike w
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

Mike - delighted you were here with us and thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough review of the hotel - we're really proud of the hotel, its accommodations, amenities and especially our staff who treat all of our guests as VIPs. Come back and visit us again.