This boutique hotel is a gem. It is a peaceful setting with lovely grounds. The staff are extremely friendly and down to earth. The massages at the spa were some of the best that I have had and the food is very good. The restaurant is lovely set amidst a little garden. Room service was efficient and friendly at all hours. The hotel is small but has everything one would need. Very relaxiing, two pools with nice seating areas. The rooms are nice but certainly not lavish. They have been remodeled. They have a certain old LA charm. Very clean and comfortable. The elevator is very small and slow, but overall., the hotel is a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood